Practical Pistol Skills – Level II:
Course Length: Approx. 6-8 hours
Course Fee: $125 – See Upcoming Courses for a course near you.
Requirements: 21 years of age
Training: The Practical Pistol Skills – Level II class is an advanced course. The curriculum is designed to build on the combative pistol skills you’ve learned in Practical Pistol Skills – Level I. More advanced techniques and concepts are introduced, discussed and practiced at length.
Training:You must have taken a Practical Pistol Skills – Level I course, OR had equivalent prior training (contact us if you need clarification) in order to attend.
- Self-defense mindset
- Advanced fundamentals training
- Increasing speed and accuracy
- Advanced malfunction clearing
- Deliberate, repetitive training to build positive habits
- Dry weapons training
- Q & A session
What to Bring to class:
- You MUST arrive AT LEAST 15 min PRIOR to the course start time.
- Your carry gun with 600 rounds of ammo
- A minimum of 3 magazines for your gun and preferably a magazine carrier
- A GOOD holster for your carry gun (please avoid nylon or cheap holsters)
- Course Fee (or your receipt if you prepaid online)
- Appropriate dress for the weather (we train rain or shine)
- A positive attitude and intent to learn
RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FIREARM/GEAR REQUIRED FOR THE COURSE.