Active Shooter Response Training
To provide professional, effective and proven Active Shooter Response training for our schools, businesses and houses of worship.
We strive to deliver the most comprehensive training and security analysis available at an exceptionally competitive price-point. Contact us today to learn more.
4 Ways We Can Help You Prepare
Train you and your staff how to respond to an active shooter.
Creating an Emergency Operations Plan to most effectively respond to an active shooter.
If you want to plan an armed response to an active shooter, we can give you the necessary skills.
Discover possibly security concerns with your building, and a how to address them.
ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE
COST: $2500 (UP TO 50 STAFF)
Traditional ‘Lockdown’ has been proven to be highly ineffective. Chandler’s teaches a hybrid of the wildly successful ALICE program, along with remnants of the US Homeland Security Program “Run, Hide, FIGHT!”
INSIDE THE MIND OF THE SHOOTER
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE AND WHY
- HOW AND WHEN TO FLEE
- IDENTIFYING FATAL FUNNELS
- RALLY POINTS
- BARRICADING TECHNIQUES
- DISTRACTION METHODS
- SWARMING TECHNIQUES
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLANS
COST: HOURLY (Negotiable Rate)
A comprehensive approach is the most effective response to an active shooter event. Chandler’s can assist you in facilitating a comprehensive Emergency Operation Plan. Your plan should encompass the following items:
- INDENTIFY POTENTIAL THREATS
- HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CAN HELP
- FACILITY HARDENING
- ENHANCED LOCKDOWN
- COORDINATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND EMS
- TRIAGE, TRAUMA KITS AND TREATING THE WOUNDED
COST: $250 (PER STAFF)
For organizations planning on an armed response, we can provide all the training necessary for legal compliance, as well as the skills needed to stop an armed attacker.
This is a complete package. Carry Permit training, as well as additional classroom and range time are included in this offering.
- AWARENESS AND SELF DEFENSE FUNDAMENTALS
- HANDGUN AND AMMO BASICS
- FIREARMS SAFETY
- SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS
- USE OF FORCE LAWS
- GRIP AND STANCE
- DEFENSIVE SHOOTING
- ACCURACY AND RECOIL MITIGATION
- SHOT PLACEMENT
- RESOLVING MALFUNCTIONS
- 4 – 6 HRS RANGE TIME
- FIREARM RENTAL AVAILABLE
BUILDING SECURITY ANALYSIS
COST: DEPENDS ON FACILITY SIZE
Chandler’s can provide a complete analysis of your buildings and infrastructure. We will deliver a comprehensive report detailing all areas of concern and recommendations on facility changes.
Our staff have a long history in Criminal Justice, Security and Corrections. This experience provides us with a solid foundation with reviewing buildings for security risks, points of entry and fatal funnels.
We will also provide recommendations on methods for barricading, both improvised and mass-produced tools.
For those locations with limited funding, we can also help augment the design and fabrication of home-made barricading and escape devices.
Know the Warning Signs
- There is no single profile that defines the mass shooter.
- Most are seeking fame.
- Multiple failures academically, socially, or romantically.
- Troubled, broken, or abusive home.
- Disengaged parents, no responsible adult providing oversight in their lives.
- Psychotic symptoms including hallucinations and delusions.
- An unexplained and uncharacteristic stockpiling of firearms and ammunition.
- Written documentation such as specific plans for an attack.
- Direct warnings for friends or family members to stay away from an area on a specific date.
- Socially dysfunctional.
- Difficulty relating emotionally with others.
- May show bullying tendencies.
- Photos showing the individual pointing a firearm directly at the camera, or at their own head.